Charlie Luther, APC, CRC, NCC
Phone: (678) 541-8048
Email: [email protected]
Hi! I’m Charlie Luther. I am an Associate Professional Counselor, Clinical Rehabilitation Counselor, and certified by the National Board for Certified Counselors. I started my professional career in the business field, first obtaining my Bachelor’s Degree in Professional Sales from Kennesaw State University in 2011. After close to a decade of success in the software sales industry, my desire to make a more positive, tangible impact on those around me led me back to the classroom. In December 2020, I graduated with my Master of Science in Clinical Rehabilitation Counseling from Mercer University. I chose this field, because I am passionate about helping individuals and couples create significant and lasting change in their lives and relationships.
I primarily work with couples, men, and individuals with disabilities. I utilize a directive approach and seek to ensure that every client feels safe and heard during each session. The work we do during our time together will sometimes be challenging, but I firmly believe that it will be worth it. I am confident that anyone who possesses the desire to change has the full ability to do so, as long as they are given the proper tools and support.
Finding the right therapist can sometimes be difficult so it’s important to determine what your specific needs are and what therapy methods work best for you. This process starts with an introductory phone call where we can learn a bit more about each other. If we determine I am not the best fit, I will refer you to someone I know and trust that is more suitable.
If you’ve made it this far, don’t be afraid to take the next step and reach out. It would be a privilege to be invited alongside you on your journey of self-discovery and self-improvement.
- Mercer University, Master of Science in Clinical Rehabilitation Counseling
- Clinical Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC 1548223)
- National Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Prepare and Enrich Facilitator
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Trust Based Relational Intervention (TBRI)
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy Level 1 & 2
- Systematic Affair Recover Therapy Level 1
- Couples Therapy
- Affair Recovery
- Men’s Issues
- Career Development
- Coping with disability
- Family Therapy with experience in foster care and adoption
- Under Direction from Allison O’Brien, LMFT, PMH-C and Supervision from David Markwell, Ph.D., LPC, NCC, CPCS.