Email: [email protected]
Hi and welcome to my site! I love my career as a therapist because I get to know such amazing people and witness their growth and healing. My own life experiences as a mother, wife, and member of a blended family have led me to focus on helping clients adjust to parenthood, cope with anxiety and depression that come up during pregnancy and postpartum, and revive connection in relationships. I provide a therapeutic space where you can feel supported, cared for, and accepted for who you are. All are welcome.
- Mercer University, Master of Family Therapy
- University of Georgia, BS Child and Family Development
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist through the State of Georgia: MFT001574
- Certification in Perinatal Mental Health through Postpartum Support International: PSI4725
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor in training
I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) with the State of Georgia and earned a Master of Family Therapy degree from Mercer University. I’m certified in perinatal mental health (PMH-C) from Postpartum Support International, and have training in Gottman Method and Emotionally Focused Therapy for couples.